Visiting Cheshire Oaks


When I got involved in the McArthurGlen campaign last spring I could not wait to visit the Designer Outlet, so earlier this week me and my boyfriend drove all the way up to Cheshire Oaks, which is UK’s biggest designer outlet. After familiarizing myself with the similar concept in the States, I was surprised when I arrived at Cheshire Oaks. No warehouse looking stores, no high-stacked discount piles, all shops looked the same as they do on Bond street, it was clearly going to be quite a good day.


Super early start and a brief planning session so I would be able to visit most of the 145 stores. Above also the Holly Fulton tote designed specially for Designer Outlet Fashion Month.


Then we started shopping. My favorite shops had to be Nicole Farhi, Pringle, Reiss and All Saints. The wide belts are from L.K Bennet.


On the day I wore ALL SAINTS waistcoat (from McArthurGlen), TOPSHOP t-shirt, ANTON HEUNIS necklace, GINA TRICOT jeans, ACNE bag, ZARA shoes, MICHAEL KORS watch and RAYBANS.


After hours of trying to make up my mind of what to buy with a few breaks in the pretty village, this was, eherm...the result - a brand new fall wardrobe. The stuff I picked up was mostly things that I could not believe had not been snapped up before. A mohair coat, leather dress and a incredible shearling leather aviator jacket from Pringle for a ridiculous 90% off! I’m putting together a post about the things I bought, so more soon.

ps. If you are planning to visit any of the seven McArthurGlen in the UK, visit mcarthurglen.com/dofm to sign up for the exclusive 10% privilege card that can be used throughout September and get the Holly Fulton tote for free!
You have read this article with the title Visiting Cheshire Oaks. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/09/visiting-cheshire-oaks.html. Thanks!