Win tickets to London Fashion Weekend and see my line up close!


So fashion week is now done and I must say it has been the most enjoyable so far. Now I am really looking forward to London Fashion Weekend! I will be there together with Nelly, showing my collection so make sure you stop by if you get the chance.

I will also be giving away 3 pairs of tickets for London Fashion Weekend that is 20-23.9, that includes a free cocktail each at the beautiful Vista Bar at The Trafalgar Hotel and a ticket to see a fashion show of your choice! So to take part just leave your email in the comment box below and I will pick the winners by Wednesday night!


The Trafalgar Hotel

Open to everyone but travel is not included.

Good Luck!
You have read this article with the title Win tickets to London Fashion Weekend and see my line up close!. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/09/win-tickets-to-london-fashion-weekend.html. Thanks!