5 inch and up x Nelly: The Steffi blazer


5 INCH AND UP x NELLY blazer
NELLY necklace
ZARA coat
NIKE top
GINA TRICOT jeans
ZARA bag
RIVER ISLAND shoes

It’s been quite a lot about my Nelly collection lately.. launch parties and presentations, but I wanted to get a chance to show you few of the items in real life and tell you the story behind the pieces. So this is the Steffi blazer that we made in black and dark grey. It’s named after my dearest younger sister Stefanie.

Living in another country, away from her and the rest of my family is probably the hardest thing with living abroad, so I convinced Steffi to start a blog (here)! Her style is quite androgynous and sporty. Hence a straight cut blazer, with a masculine influence and a little bit of padding on the shoulders for a slightly boxy shape and so my ideal blazer was born.

You have read this article teenvogue with the title 5 inch and up x Nelly: The Steffi blazer. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/09/5-inch-and-up-x-nelly-steffi-blazer.html. Thanks!