Girls Just Wanna Have Fun


Is summer really almost over? Well, I guess it doesn't really matter when fashion week adventures are just about to hit the city like a lightning bolt. Thankfully it's going to be a lot more play than work this time around. I've got crazy girls including Dylana staying at my apartment all throughout the week and yep, we're just in it to have a little fun. I'm keeping my fashion week wardrobe super low-key.  It's no doubt I'll end up rocking JETTS everywhere I go! I'll be at the Erin Fetherston show tonight in one of her designs and I can hardly wait. The lady blows me away every single season!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Girls Just Wanna Have Fun. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/09/girls-just-wanna-have-fun.html. Thanks!