Between Shows

(Stylestalker dress, Levi's shirt, Thrifted backpack, Dr. Marten's boots)

In the midst of New York fashion week, I haven't really sat down once! There are just too many people I know that are in town...my Cali girls, my NYC girls, my Europe girls, and everyone else in between! So far, it's been one giant weekend of never-ending meet-ups...oh and meals. We broke the world record of sitting for a 5 hour dinner! See? Things happen when you're surrounded by people you haven't seen in about a year! And like I've said before, I never really planned anything to wear for fashion week. My rule: taking pieces I love and tweaking it a bit. I love this leather Stylestalker dress. I wore it during FNO to host Swarovski, and again yesterday. With different shirts underneath each time, it feels brand spankin' new. Just a few more days of NYFW craziness, then I'm off to London for some Brit fun. September, you rock. 

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter
Follow Natalie Off Duty
You have read this article with the title Between Shows. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/09/between-shows.html. Thanks!