Dressing up with McArthurGlen part I


PRINGLE waistcoat - was £1095 now £250
L.K BENNETT belt - was £90 now £50
L.K BENNETT bag - was £245 now £195
L.K BENNETT pants - was £165 now £95

(H&M top private)


NICOLE FARHI jumper - was £850 now £250
ALL SAINTS pants - was £250 now £125

(Maison Martin Margiela bag, Michael Kors watch and Zara shoes private)

   

NICOLE FARHI coat - was £570 now £395
L.K BENNETT belt - was £90 now £50
WOLFORD socks - was £13 now £8

(Zara shoes and shirt private)

As promised a few looks that I put together with the beautiful things I picked up at my shopping day at the Cheshire Oaks Designer Outlet! Including a wide pants getup with that lovely Pringle waistcoat, a brilliant alternative to embellishment by Nicole Farhi and another pretty impressive mohair piece that needs no introduction.

Turns out I had a bit more to cover than I expected so another part coming up soon! I also wrote down the prices as it was much asked on Twitter.

ps. Don’t forget you can get an additional 10% off of the prices by signing up for the exclusive card HERE.
You have read this article with the title Dressing up with McArthurGlen part I. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/09/dressing-up-with-mcarthurglen-part-i.html. Thanks!