J.W Anderson x Topshop


Anyone that reads this blog must have noticed that I am a bit of a J.W Anderson fan, which justifies my excitement when I heard a few months ago that he is collaborating with our high-street darling, Topshop. The collection that is described to be based on the premise of a supermarket will be the biggest collaboration Topshop’s done so far and will hits the stores September 14th - just in time fro LFW. Ranging from candy to two piece tartan suits, the selection of Anderson’s signature prints (including of course the JW anchor logo) will be available in stores as well as on Topshop online in both US and the UK.

I got a little preview of the collection and now know to keep my eye out for the varsity jacket, striped jeans and the checked print pieces. I also have to admit the loafers would be quite ideal if only I wore flats. So I’ll see you in store on Friday, where I’ll be spending my money on necessary and unnecessary stationary and other loose goods, because you have to agree that branded designer candy is every fashion-hoarders dream.

Oh and I predict some pretty full on street-style action with those lollipops at LFW, mark my words.

editorial images courtesy of Topshop
You have read this article with the title J.W Anderson x Topshop. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/09/jw-anderson-x-topshop.html. Thanks!