Let’s take a closer look at that Margiela clutch...


MAISON MARTIN MARGIELA clutch
NICOLE FARHI jumper
ALL SAINTS pants
MICHAEL KORS watch

Like the title says, let’s. A carpet pile, who knew it would look so perfect, or maybe it’s just my love for the design house in question, not many brands could sell me plastic plexi jewellery and paper pants - literally.

Looks like I will be traveling to New York in a few weeks as I got invited to join H&M for the launch of their collaboration with MMM - a partnership that still amazes me. With anticipation I will await to see how it all plays out...
You have read this article with the title Let’s take a closer look at that Margiela clutch.... You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2012/09/lets-take-closer-look-at-that-margiela.html. Thanks!