A Morning Downtown





(Volcom cargo shirt, Club Couture blouse, SOLD Design Lab cords skinnies, Dolce Vita boots, Rebecca Minkoff bag, Milor Italy rose gold jewelry, Ax + Apple necklace)

Snapped at around 9am, this is definitely one of my throw it on and GO GO GO looks. I was running SO late, sprinting from the East Village down to Soho for an early morning breakfast get together. Whenever I'm in a hurry, it's easy for me to just put on a few light layers. Rolled up sleeves perfection. Helps too when I want to nearly disrobe/take a few layers off when I'm entering the steamy subways (ew). Oh and hello, there is a new twist to the skinny jean, skinny CORDS. Yes, I'm obsessed obsessed obsessed! Desperately on the search for a similar pair in a deep brown or dark red. A jean that easily makes just about any casual outfit look cool is GREAT, considering I'm a lazy one when it comes to getting dressed early in the morning. Speaking of which, I've also been extremely, unforgivably lazy with my bangs these past few days. A mini bottle of dry shampoo is always with me, yet doesn't quite do the hair fix compared to the power of a vintage hat! This was the one I bought back in March from Spain...oh bringing back memories of Las Ramblas and all it's glory! With a label inside stating "tramp," I swear it's one-of-a-kind. Haven't found one as perfect since. HAPPY WEEKEND LOVEBUGS.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty

You have read this article with the title A Morning Downtown. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/10/a-morning-downtown.html. Thanks!