Your words humble me


weekday coat
cos knit
ann demeulemeester boots

First of all thank you, every single one of you for the comments, tweets and messages regarding the news on my Nelly collection! you are so incredibly kind and encouraging, I can't believe how lucky I am to have you all support me!

Yesss ok so back to outfit posting! the other day the weather allowed me I got to take out my triple laced ann demeulemeester boots that I found second hand in paris last february, lucky me. What a crime that they have only been on the blog once before, (here) but they are a classic, so it's all good, I have time.

the bag has been serving it's duty really well, I aboslutley adore it. Paired with a coat like this, I almost look grown up.

xxx
You have read this article teenvogue with the title Your words humble me. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/10/your-words-humble-me.html. Thanks!