Hello October!





(White + Warren cashmere sweater, MinkPink pants, Mango leather jacket, Vintage belt, Dolce Vita boots, Pour La Victoire bag, Ax + Apple necklace)

Hey there October! East Coast weather just did a complete turn. It's rainy, gloomy, and just not something I'm used to being a California girl. I find myself quickly throwing on one of these cashmere sweaters before running out the door. Already I've been stocking up and have them in so many different colors! They're lightweight, still manage to keep me warm, and are just downright perfect! Next thing I'm going to be needing to stock up on: SOCKS, LEGGINGS, SCARVES, oh my. It's so darn chilly! You know fall is here when people begin to walk around the city with their hands in their pockets. Pretty soon outfit posts are going to consist of bundles and bundles of clothing with probably only my eyes peeking out (Kidding... I think). And as most of you know, I'm a trouser FREAK. I just got this pair by MinkPink and I'm kinda obsessed with the embroidered details. Classic with a twist. Doesn't get any better than that.

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty

You have read this article with the title Hello October!. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/10/hello-october.html. Thanks!