The shield



mens all saints cardigan
topshop pants

photos by stefanie

I stumbled across this coat over at ebay fashion outlet a few weeks ago.. not sure if it was the fear of the cold weather I was about to travel back to that week, or because it was a ebay find, that made me click it home asap..

the fact that it was an ebay listing, my senses sent signals to my brain to automatically click on the 'buy it now' button, but my point here is that the glory of the outlet is that they have large stocks on most of the items.

A little bit of promotion is hopefully allowed, as I happen to be involved with the new launch of ebay fashion outlet! Remember this behind the scenes post? I actually saw the glossy printed look-book just a few days ago and dare I say that I am even on the cover? crazy cool, more on that later!

xxx
You have read this article teenvogue with the title The shield. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/10/the-shield.html. Thanks!