hudson jeans x nordstrom x blushing ambition

10-13-2011
Gibson Knit Riding Jacket, Equipment silk shirt, Hudson Nico jeans, Bass 'Wayfarer' loafers, Coach satchel, Karen Walker sunglasses

Well guys, I did it. I took the plunge and accepted a blog related challenge. I partnered up with Hudson and Nordstrom to style an outfit and participate in their contest on Facebook! Unfortunately it started raining the day I decided to photograph the outfit but I kept the sunglasses on and looked like an idiot anyway. I get a lot of comments asking why I wear sunglasses in every post (Blair and I bonded over this once, haha) and the only thing I can say is that I'm almost always in sunglasses whenever I go outside. I guess it's a safety blanket type thing, I don't know.

10-13-2011
10-13-2011
10-13-2011

So yes, here's my look. Nothing too different from what I usually wear, haha. I'd really, really appreciate it if everyone took the time to vote for me in this contest (you can vote once a day)! I never do things like these so it would be amazing to win but I wouldn't be able to do it without your guy's help. I also hosted an event for them last week so look out for photos in an upcoming post! Thanks guys!


10-13-2011
wet loafers
You have read this article contest / outfit with the title hudson jeans x nordstrom x blushing ambition. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/10/hudson-jeans-x-nordstrom-x-blushing.html. Thanks!