Shooting with ebay


 photos by me and Jen

Rewind a few weeks back while I was flying between london and helsinki, trying to balance out the return to normal life with the last summer days, I got an email asking if I would be willing to play model in ebay fashion outlets aw lookbook.. being the big ebay fan and high-street obsessed that I am, I gladly accepted the offer.

So we shot one day last week, with a great team inc. fellow blogger Jen working the poses with me, photographer Damon Heath and creative director of eBay fashion Andrea Linett.

With anticipation I await to see the final outcome and thank the whole team for a great day!

ps. check Jen's behind the scenes photos here
You have read this article with the title Shooting with ebay. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/10/shooting-with-ebay.html. Thanks!