Sporting the quilted coat


 zara coat
zara shirt
random cap

It's been a while since a proper outfit post, so here we go. Yesterday I wore this winter parka that was a bit too hot, but better this way then the other. Also can't even remember the last time I wore a quilted coat! Most tend to be somewhat of a belted shape so the poncho approach was interesting enough to win me over.

these boots are super cool... would it surprise if I told you I got them in two colours? probably not. Then just a little note on the bracelets, which I found here. I often feel like either wearing a huge pile of accessories or none, so these being somewhat in between is nothing short from perfect for my current jewellery mood.

xxx
You have read this article teenvogue with the title Sporting the quilted coat. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/10/sporting-quilted-coat.html. Thanks!