Doing the Disco






(Disco Pony top (made by Zoey of Make Shift Model), Alexander Wang trousers, Walter shoes, Rebecca Minkoff bag)

Right now, I'm obsessed with anything that sparkles. So it's a pretty amazing thing that one of my closest friends from Spain, Zoey Bittleston of the blog Make Shift Model, designs the chicest sequin pieces you'll ever see, and all under the awesome label DISCO PONY. She recently made this custom-made blouse for me (a cropped top version of the "Natalie" dress!) and shipped it to my NYC address in adorable packaging along with a sweet note made out to "Natalie Balls Suarez." I cannot get enough of this girl, she makes me laugh like CRAAAZZY. Anyways, I sported this gorgeous statement piece out for a night of events with two of my favorite girls: Claire and Christina. It was one of the craziest nights ever. Somehow 3 really amazing events for brands we all adore were going on all in the SAME night, and so we actually went a little nuts and stopped by all 3. The close proximity of each also helped get the job done! We started off with a yummy Swiss dinner with Silvio Liu, hopped on over to the Ray-Ban event (held at a synagogue, how awesome is that?) before dancing the night away at the Paper mag party (where I stole those awesome party pics). Yes, us girls can be a little on the wild side when we want to be. Luckily, I had on my Disco madness, which was a huge hit. Speaking of which, if you want a beautiful custom-made Disco Pony piece for yourself, make your orders now! You won't regret it! xx

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty

You have read this article with the title Doing the Disco. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/10/doing-disco.html. Thanks!