I'm designing a collection for Nelly.com!

Yess it's official! I will be the next guest designer for Nelly.com!!

this is so so exciting and I am happy to take on the challenge! I have been given somewhat free hands to design my dream collection, that will be out next spring. The whole collection will be available worldwide!

I am the first Finnish guest designer to be given the opportunity.... so no pressure there then?! ehrm. I will do my best and it will be good, I promise. I owe it all to you my amazing readers, you inspire me every single day.

in the mean time shop the amazing nowhere collection and more over at Nelly.com

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

You have read this article with the title I'm designing a collection for Nelly.com!. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/10/i-designing-collection-for-nellycom.html. Thanks!