Coach Guest Blogger Feature


(see details to this whole look here)

(see details to this whole look here)

(Sosie blouse, Kasil pants, Mango shoes, Coach bag)


During fashion week, I was a handbag fanatic. Nearly every day I toted around something new, depending on my mood! Talk about crazy, but I honestly had the best time getting dressed for daily events and meetings! Here I am featured on Coach.com showing three of my looks during fashion week, all documented into a short little diary!

Many thanks to Coach for the super sweet words! To shop all my Coach handbag picks from fashion week, visit my feature HERE!
You have read this article with the title Coach Guest Blogger Feature. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/10/coach-guest-blogger-feature.html. Thanks!