A Studded Sunday Brunch










(Stylists Own studded blouse, J Brand exclusive color jeans, "The Bowery" Rebecca Minkoff for Vogue Eyewear/CFDA limited edition sunglasses (available at Sunglass Hut), Rebecca Minkoff bag, Dolce Vita shoes, Jewelmint necklace)

Sundays in NYC might be my favorite. What I noticed most is that New Yorkers walk A LOT slower than normal. I mean, no one really has a set place to go. Everyone is just a lot more relaxed. My Sunday was absolutely perfect. It was probably one of the most beautiful fall days we've had so far. I love just strolling around my neighborhood with friends, getting sidetracked by picture-perfect moments, and soaking in the city's beauty. I feel weekends are just for that. My friends Justin, Claire, and I spent our Sunday afternoon having brunch at an adorable hole-in-the-wall breakfast joint called MUD in the East Village. I live for breakfast food and this place had just what I needed. I ordered the sourdough ALMOND FRENCH TOAST accompanied by a mimosa and coffee. I nearly died it tasted so good. Of course, I also had a bunch of bites off of my friends' plates! For our low key brunch, I went with a classic studded button up and J Brand exclusive skinnies (100% of the net proceeds sold will be donated to City Year in their efforts to prevent high school dropouts.) Clothes with a cause, can you say AMAZING?! Plus, they're extra comfy and super hot. Another weekend staple? My "The Bowery" Rebecca Minkoff for Vogue Eyewear/CFDA limited edition sunglasses which I shot the campaign for! Sold at Sunglass Hut, these cat-eye rocker shades are already becoming a NYC must-have :)

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty

You have read this article with the title A Studded Sunday Brunch. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/10/a-studded-sunday-brunch.html. Thanks!