Breakfast in covent garden








zara shirt
maison martin margiela shorts
zara bag
random cap

Uhm I might be turning in to a morning person.. Can't remember the last time I enjoyed breakfast this much. I'm starting to look forward to early mornings and have been walking to uni for the last week, feels weirdly nice.

For the day I wore my new urban outfitters baseball jacket with a simply perfect color combination, paired with a cap... I wanted a white one for summer but as I'm a bit late on that I'll casually ad it it to my fall favorites. I actually think I like the idea of a cap so much that I'll add a few more while I'm on it.

xxx
You have read this article with the title Breakfast in covent garden. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/10/breakfast-in-covent-garden.html. Thanks!