Threadsence Acoustic Session Part 2



Part 2 of my acoustic session with Threadsence is out! Here I am singing one of my favorite songs, Skinny Love by Bon Iver. Once again, I feel super lucky to have Threadsence feature me in their Musical Muse campaign and I can't thank them enough. So there you have it, my version of a song that has touched me and I hope it does for you too! Somehow the gloomy weather the east coast is experiencing right makes the mood in this song only seem more powerful.



Make sure to see my entire Threadsence Musical Muse photoshoot and listen to Part 1 of my Acoustic Session click HERE!
You have read this article with the title Threadsence Acoustic Session Part 2. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/10/threadsence-acoustic-session-part-2.html. Thanks!