Rooftop Breeze





(Of Two Minds dress, Pour La Victoire ballet flats, Ax + Apple necklace)

I just discovered that I have a pretty rad rooftop for taking photos! Now I go up there with friends to listen to music, relax, and take in the views of Lower Manhattan. This day, I decided to go with one of the newest luxuries in my closet, this gorgeous Of Two Minds maxi dress. I was sent their lookbook and instantly knew I had to have this piece in my wardrobe. Of course when it arrived in the mail, I fell in love. It's a super lightweight material flows beautifully at my feet. This is something I could easily take from day to night. For the casual afternoon on my rooftop, I dressed it down with a stunning pair of red ballet flats. It's just one of those looks that makes you feel good no matter what!

Follow Natalieoffduty on Twitter

Follow Natalie Off Duty

You have read this article with the title Rooftop Breeze. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/10/rooftop-breeze.html. Thanks!