Wax-poetic


 bec & bridge dress via christeric c
greenbelt countryear wax coat
topshop shoes

photos by stefanie

Last weekend, during my quick trip back home I could not pass on the opportunity to take some photos in the perfect fall weather! I wore a gorgeous dress from my friends new online store Christing c. that stocks some of my favorite brands, be sure to check it out..


I picked up the coat last weekend when I visited helsinki horse show, it's one of those traditional english wax coats that I will attempt to make suitable for the city. My mom thinks it's funny and I agree, we have been wearing these in the stable since I was a kid. But you know, horse coat spray for my hair and a traditional wax coat to keep my dry, you got to work with what you have.


I also got myself a cute dalmatian because the print is so hot right now!
joking of course it's my sisters overly dramatic dog who just loves the attention.

xxx
You have read this article teenvogue with the title Wax-poetic. You can bookmark this page URL http://madtallphatcold.blogspot.com/2011/10/wax-poetic.html. Thanks!